- To prepare lesson plans, scheme of work, tutorials, assignments and class discussion.
- To utilise the learning management system to maximise student learning.
- To prepare teaching materials such as teaching notes, manuals, slides, reading for student learning.
- To develop, review and update all lesson plans, schemes of work, syllabi from time to time to reflect current practice.
- To prepare test/examination questions together with appropriate marking scheme in timely manner.
- To prepare/update portfolio for every course taught.
- Act as academic advisor / mentor to students and offer pastoral support.
- Supervise postgraduate research students in Master of PhD Education programmes.
- Conduct research and publish outcomes of research findings through indexed journals, print media and other means of communications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master in Early Childhood Education, or Master in Education majoring Early Childhood Education, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience preferably as a teacher in Early Childhood settings, and 2-3 years of tertiary teaching education.
- Have passion in teaching and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality education to students.
With 4 decades of maturity, we’ve now carved our brand promise that is ‘The Best in You, Made Possible’. Are you ready to embark on this journey to make a difference together?.
If you are interested please send us your resume with cover letter to:-
Group People Management
5th Floor, SEGi University
No. 9, Jalan Teknologi, Taman Sains Selangor
Kota Damansara, PJU 5
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.