Areas of Specialization:
Applicants are expected to have knowledge/ experience in the following:
- To lecture subjects for Undergraduate Engineering students.
- To plan, deliver and provide for academic and personal development of students.
- To conduct research and produce publications or other research output.
- To supervise Undergraduate Engineering students’ project(s).
- To assist in the review of the curriculum and accreditation of Engineering programme(s).
- To apply for research grants from external funding for research purposes.
- To participate in any administrative functions of the Faculty or University-related activities.
- PHD or Master’s Degree in in the relevant field.
- Registered with Board of Engineers, Malaysia.
- Strong interest & expertise in teaching and research & be involved in scholarly activities.
- Industrial experience is an added advantage.
- Have a passion to do Research and publications.
- Professional Engineers are encourage to apply.
With 4 decades of maturity, we’ve now carved our brand promise that is ‘The Best in You, Made Possible’. Are you ready to embark on this journey to make a difference together? Write in to or Apply via online:
Group People Management
5th Floor, SEGi University
No. 9, Jalan Teknologi, Taman Sains Selangor
Kota Damansara, PJU 5
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.