- Work in scientific and pharmacy laboratory preparing experiments and setting up of equipment
- Clean and maintain work area and all lab equipment and supplies
- Prepare purchase requisition for lab supplies
- Prepare and maintain accurate laboratory records, including ISO documentation
- Perform quality control as directed by the Laboratory Manager
- Perform any other task assigned by the management
- Must possess a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Science.
- Must have at least 1 to 2 years working experience is preferred.
- Ability to use variety of laboratory equipment is an advantage.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Computer literate.
With 4 decades of maturity, we’ve now carved our brand promise that is ‘The Best in You, Made Possible’. Are you ready to embark on this journey to make a difference together?.
SEGi University & Colleges
Group People Management
6th Floor, SEGi University
No. 9, Jalan Teknologi, Taman Sains Selangor
Kota Damansara, PJU 5
47810 Petaling Jaya Selangor
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.