EUNOIA Graduate Showcase 2018
- Mr. Norman Chu Su Jiun
Principal of SEGi College Kota Damansara
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohammad Firdaus Low Abdullah
Dean, Faculty of Communication and Creative Design, SEGi University
- Wan Puspa Melati Wan Halim
Deputy Dean, Faculty of Communication and Creative Design, SEGi University
- Distinguished guests, / Deans / Heads of Department, Lecturers, Members of the Media, Sponsors, parents, students and friends,
There are 50 creative design graduates involved in this exhibition:
- 21 students are from BA (Hons) Multimedia Design;
- 17 students are from BA (Hons) Visual Communication Design; and
- 12 students are from BA (Hons) Interior Architecture.
The theme for this showcase is based on “Greek Mythology” to commemorate SEGi’s roots; Also the meaning of “EUNOIA” is beautiful mind which relates well with the creative and innovative minds.
Our creative students have artistically produced many creative productions, be it in graphics, texts, audio, video, websites, mobile apps, 2D and 3D animation, game design, interior design, 3D models, furniture design and etc. It is already embedded in all of the creative students here today. This is where SEGi strives to be an industry-driven University. These projects will definitely enable the development of promising minds with a holistic industrial learning experience.