On the 5th of October, our Faculty of Communication and Creative Design (FoCCD) reached another milestone in conjunction with the MoA Signing between SEGi University and BUGZ Studio. This event also commemorated the soft launch of the inaugural “Rays of Hope” Charity Fair at Anggun City, Rawang.
ITINERARY for the SIGNING
|10.30 a.m.||Welcome Guest – VIP / Media / Artiste|
|10.50 a.m.||Opening / Welcome remarks by Host|
|11.00 a.m.||Introduction: Rays of Hope / All Sponsors
|11.30 a.m.||MoA Signing
· Bugz Studio Founder/ Project Director: Ms Ivie Ong Hui Siah
· SEGi University: Prof Azrin E. Ariffin, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Student Affairs
· Anggun City@Rawang New Town CEO: Mr. Ng Chin Nguang (witness)
· SEGi University: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohammad Firdaus Low Abdullah, Dean Faculty of Communication and Creative Design
|11.40 am||Photo Session – Sunflowers|
|11.45 am||Q&A Session|
|12.00 noon||Visit to DID Room & 10 Emoji|
This MoA is a part of CSR programme for SEGi which will be endorsed and recognized by Anggun City. Among the areas of collaboration are:
- To allow FoCCD Creative Design Students to participate in designing and drawing of Emoji
- To allow FoCCD Creative Design Students to design, build and “Do It yourself” furniture from recycled materials
- To allow FoCCD Communication Students to design, create and project their 3D art work on a special white board screen
The whole collaboration was initiated by Ms. Haw Wai Yee, Head, School of Information Technology (IT). Thank you so much Ms Haw for the great opportunity given to FoCCD.
This event also showcased the combined efforts of both FoCCD lecturers and students who took part in the designing and drawing of yellow Emoji balls on the 29th of September 2017.
Well done to everyone who showed support and effort to complete the 48 Emoji balls all in the name of charity!
Who doesn’t love emojis?! 😁😊😉😋😘